Thursday, February 19, 2015

Introduction Post

Hello, name is Justin Vazquez. I'm an unemployed 18-year-old that lives with his mother and does nothing but stay at home,  play video games, and watch cartoons, (mostly anime). Part of the reason why I'm working on this blog is because my evil journalism teacher is experimenting new things to do with the class. This blog will be focusing on the gaming, anime, and internet communities. I will try to be as diverse as possible and discuss current events as well. Keep in mind that not everything on this blog is meant to be taken seriously, there will be a few jokes every now and then.

7 comments:

  1. To be quiet honest, the only joke in this situation is your social life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just kidding! There is a unique vibe to this blog in particular, I can easliy tell your satirical personality from this blog. If you continue to have this approach to the blog, it should be pretty interesting! Hope to visit this page again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I will try to be as diverse as possible and ad current events as well."
    What are are "ad current events?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I barely read your introduction post and I can say you truly got my attention already! By putting your personality and adding some humor into it, it makes it even more interesting to actually want to read it. I mean, I don't want to read something boring after all, and I can tell you won't make anything boring. I'm not that familiar with videos games but I did want/read some anime for a while once in my life so it'll be pretty cool to know more about it. Keep doing a great job, improve more your writing skills, and it'll equal in an awesome blog (more than it already is).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the basic structure of your blog, and I hope to see some anime's or manga's I have not been introduced to yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The introduction grab my attention and it made want to read more about the topics. I will try to read and stay up to date with your blog. I find your blog interesting from the way is organize and well a written introduction and the topics.

    ReplyDelete